Friday, May 28, 2010

Just Dropping In Reeeeaaaalllllyyyy FFFFAAAASSSTTT!!!


Hi Guys!!
I just wanted to drop in really quick to let you know I'm still here!  I've been so busy with all of the donations coming in as donations for the Relay for Life!  All of the fantastic shops I've met on Facebook have been amazingly generous!!!  Stop by and check out all the gorgeous donations that will be auctioned off this year!!!  
I've also been working on adding more to my shop, and trying to separate old from new so I've added a "destash" section!!  I've cut prices in there too!!
I'll be doing free shipping all weekend...and so will a lot of other shops!!  My buddy Lisa over at ToldUSo has a blog full of shops that are offering free shipping as well so check them out!!
I'll be making new things for the shop this weekend, digging a garden, and trying to get everything for the Relay organized!  I can't wait to share more pictures with you!!
Have a fantastic weekend!!!
Hugs,
heather

No comments: