Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simply Delish!!

I don't know about everyone else, but it never seems to fail.....I start thinking, what should I make for dinner and then, bam!!  I have to get kids from school, do homework, and all of the sudden....IT'S DINNER!!!!  AAAAHHHHH!!!  How nice would it be to have a magic wand at that time!!  heheheh :)  Seems to me Denielle's Tastefully Simple is the next best thing!




Tastefully simple has yummy, easy to make food (which is perfect for those of us, like me, lol, that procrastinate on what to make for dinner.... ;) 
They also have really awesome ideas for things that will make your Halloween party ROCK...Like these edible eyes and witch fingers!!!



Or how about something for a special breakfast or a family get together!!




Yup, they've got that covered too!!   AND!!!  That sweet girl Denielle is doing a giveaway on her fan page!!!  Stop over and become a fan and you can win the
Pumpkin Patch Bread Mix....and then you can invite me over so we can share it...lol!!!  She is also offering a 15% discount until Wednesday at 10:00 p.m.(est) (The discount will be refunded within 24 hours of the order, or if you call her to order, she'll just apply it then!)  So hurry!!!  Run over to Denielle's Tastefully Simple fan page and tell her I sent you, and then go turn on that oven and get ready to bake!!!
hugs,
heather

1 comment:

Tolduso said...

The Beer bread is great and the eyeballs r delish. also try the warm cider......mmmm....I love there foods....