Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Disclaimer...

:Disclaimer: I DO NOT promote being a twig, or unhealthy lifestyles just to be skinny...that's a waste of time. I am a huge advocate of getting off your ass and moving for a little while every day. If you have time to watch t.v., play video games, or read this on fb, you have that time...you can run with your kids, play tag, go for a walk. Be in awe of the world around you, be amazed at what your body can do and even more, what it will do if you ask it to......there is no "magic pill" that will make you healthy, you have to give that to yourself, and you, your kids and grandkids will thank you for it. Not just because you are around, but because you showed them how to be healthy.
 hugs,
heather

3 comments:

Cordie Aziz Nash said...

I know what you mean! I am a thick girl, but I am by no way going to let a lethargic lifestyle take me to the edge. I tell people just to maintain a healthy weight.

Unknown said...

This is what I am currently focusing on. Just being healthier all around.

Unknown said...

I really love your blog! I'd love it if you checked mine out :) x

http://rebekah-miron.blogspot.co.uk/