Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!!

WOW!!  I've been busy!  I can't believe I haven't been here since Saturday!  Let's see....this week I got a present in the mail!!  Marilyn from Mystic Moon Creations sent me these great coffee cozies!! 
YAY!!  I love 'em, and the dark purple one will be great for our Relay!
Thank you soooo much, Marilyn!!  I <3 them!!

I have much respect for the people that make pettiskirts!  My littlest one wanted one, so
mommy decided, what the heck, we'll give it a try!!  Well...a few days later...this is what we have!!

She's in pink frilly heaven!!

I also got outside to get pictures of the new skirt I made!!  It's been so crummy outside, I just haven't had it in me to do much of anything, but today....aaahhh the sun was shining!!

Oh and can you tell I had a great time today playing with a new toy?  Picnik is a photo editing site...and I did all this for FREE!!  Even better!!
Ok so, back to trying to post pictures on Facebook...if it will let me!!
hugs,
heather

No comments: